πŸ–€One of the best reasons to find a wordsmith unlike any other. Anne Malcom is that one. Sons Of Templar 8 #SOON.πŸ–€


This story doesn't have a happy ending.

It's better I tell you that now.

I'm a sucker for happy endings, there's a romantic inside of me that has refused to die, even after all these years. Even after being married to a man who was patched into one of the deadliest MCs in the country. There was nothing romantic about that, despite what popular culture likes to tell you.



Especially during those bloody years. Before the club steered in a more legitimate direction.

There were losses. Deep cuts that I had my own scars from. That I helped my husband tend to. The husband wearing the Sons of Templar MC cut.

He was buried with that cut.

But that's getting to the end of the story before the beginning. Which is good. Because now you know what's waiting for you at the end of this story.

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 π“πžπ¦π©π₯𝐚𝐫 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐄𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧.

Comments

Popular Posts