Holy WOW!! The sheer enormity of the final plot twist in Colson is UNIMAGINABLE!


It's been a minute since any book has made my jaw drop, and my brain white out for a moment, but leave it to Jessica Gadziala and her Henchmen to do exactly that!





Colson and Eva's story is beautiful, and comfortable from the very beginning. I love that Colson was so sweet to Eva, not that his level of sexy is not OFF THE CHARTS because it really, really is, but their relationship is like a warm, comfy hug that sometimes you just need so bad you don't even realize it.

I can't wait for everyone to get their hands on this newest Henchmen novel! So many new guys, and old friends, amazing plot twists, and enemies (these you've just got to SEE to believe!!) Jessica absolutely floored me with Colson, and I can't wait to see what she's going to do next!!

Comments

Popular Posts