Claire has done it again, she made me fall in love with Asher and Grace in Protecting You and showed me a deeper love for them in Fighting For Us!

I felt so bad for Gracie and Asher, and everything they've gone through to get back to each other, but a small part of me wanted to bash them both over the head because they refused to see their circumstances from the other side.


None of the members of the Bailey or Miles families have been immune to the pain caused one dark night when someone tried to destroy the Grace Asher knew, but I didn't realize how deep that damage went until Elijah talked to Asher about no one ever staying in his life. Claire always gives us a little more commentary than we can see floating on the surface, but this one runs even deeper to the damage we do our children when we try to keep things from them.

Along side the ugly crying jags were full on belly laughs thanks to Gavin's pranks, and worry about Evan and wondering who hurt him so badly. Thank you Claire for an amazing 5 star treat, I can't wait for Evan's book!!

Comments

Popular Posts