According to Jackson and Harley's families they've hated each other since birth, but is a hate riding the knife's edge of love?

There are so many pieces of this book that brought on body shaking laughs, from their "together" shirt, to Harley kneeing Jackson in the genitalia everytime she gets the chance, to the funniest "hate you" notes that started when Harley and Jackson were around eight. But in the background there are the tragic feelings as Jackson and Harley are forced to endure watching as Jackson's family implodes. I swear I've cried buckets of tears today reading as Jackson pushed everyone away time and time again, seeing everyone trying to pull him back into the fold, and hearing Harley's heartbreak as Jackson becomes more and more of the bully that disappoints everyone around him.


Throughout that though, my love for these two grew with every page, and I spent the majority of the book cheering them on and hoping that each chapter would be where Jackson and Harley found their way to their happily ever after.

M. Robinson has kept my heart on tenterhooks throughout Hated You Then, with sections that made me laugh out loud followed swiftly by entire chapters that made me want to throw my Kindle at the wall. I can't WAIT to see what happens next with Harley and Jackson in Love You Now!! 5 sweetheart stars for this young lobster couple!!

Comments

Popular Posts