Natasha Madison really knows how to write the South, and include all the best parts!

I have absolutely adored the first two books in the Southern series, but Southern Comfort is PERFECTION!

I wanted to kick Casey for assuming Olivia is a born and bred city girl, and would never want anyplace else. Olivia just needed someone to love her, after a lifetime of damage from her mother and then years of hurt from her ex fiance all she really needed was love and safety.

I enjoyed all the suspense, the security pieces where Casey was trying to figure out why someone is hunting Olivia, were absolutely amazing and I could feel my heartbeat racing when I finally reached that point in the book.


I love Casey and Kallie's Mama and Daddy, the love they showed for Olivia, including calling Casey out when he couldn't get out of his own way to see what was staring him in the face.

Watching Olivia and Casey finally get everything they wanted after years of sorrow was such a treat, and the little lead into Southern Storm made me so happy there are only 9 left to wait for it!

Comments

Popular Posts