If this is your first book in the Cowboys & Angel's series, stop! Go back and start at the beginning!!

I love this series so much, and I loved watching Harley and Tripp find their way back to each other! This family series reminds me of Lucy Score's Blue Moon and Claire Kingsley's Miles Family, with funny moments from Chloe with her bevy of animals or the Parker brothers beating each other up and competing over everything!


Tripp is no different from the other Parker men, he has to figure out how to get his head out of his a$$ and get out of his own way to be with Harley again. Harley though did make a huge mistake that contributed to keeping her and Tripp apart for almost ten years.

Come along for the wild and sweet ride that is the Cowboys & Angel's series! Kelly Elliott has made me fall in love with each of these couples within the first few pages, and whether the next book is Trevor or Chord I know I'll love every single page!!

Comments

Popular Posts