I fell in love with Nick at Stella's wedding, and even when I wanted to beat him senseless for being a jerk to Kelsey, I loved him even more for the way he was with Darren!

I love reading Laramie Briscoe's books because I get to fall in love with the LSERT and MTF guys and gals in each book! I love that all the way through Suppression no one in Nick's family told him he was moving too fast, doing things the wrong way, etc.


Will Nick and Kelsey be able to treat Darren right, and give him what he needs, or will Nick walk away from it all? Thank you Laramie for treating this situation with the respect it deserves. It always makes me feel 100% better about foster care life when authors want to know what to write, they're invested in the same pieces, how to give readers a genuine picture of what that life looks like. Laramie Briscoe definitely hit a home run with Nick and Kelsey, and in the piece where Nick puts it all behind him, there are a ton of us still trying to figure out how to do that, thank you for showing the way.

Comments

Popular Posts